Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things About Me.

25 Random Things About Me.

1. I love rice. No seriously…I really do. Any real friend would know this! I eat rice damn near EVERY day!
2. I love Alero over on U st. They have the best MARGARITAS! The passion fruit margarita is to die for! Mmmm… I’m such a lush!
3. I really don’t have a female best friend. Not sure why…but I don’t have any female that I would share a lot of personal things with.
4. I love Obama! And that right there might be an UNDERSTATEMENT!
5. I’m a HUGE Family Guy fan! I watch it every night FAITHFULLY!
6. I don’t have a car. Yes! I know!
7. I am tired of the DC night life! Same ole people! Same ole spots! Ugh! I need a new scenery!
8. I’ve used eHarmony & Match. Yes… I know!
9. I was featured in the Washington Post Date Lab!
10. When I first got to college, my major was forensic science. Yea..that was short lived!
11. I am a middle child! Enough said!
12. I think I’m nice.
13. I would rather spend $200 on jeans…than $200 on a car note!
14. I’m afraid to live alone!
15. I’ve had 3 jobs in 3 years.
16. My favorite part of my body is my chest! Yes! HA!
17. People say I have a nice smile! What do you think?
18. Beyonce can do no wrong in my book. Every time I hear someone say something negative about her… I take it personal. Leave Beyonce Alone!
19. I believe in gay marriage. Why the heck not!
20. I don’t wish bad things on anyone…but I really wish Soulja Boy would go far, far away.
21. My first daughter’s name is going to be Marley.
22. I’ve never been to the west coast.
23. My favorite b-ball team is SA Spurs.
24. I need more friends. Well, not need… but it would be nice.
25. I think facebook has lost its luster. Being apart of one of the first schools with facebook… I must say…things have changed a whole lot.. & it’s not for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment