Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm not even sure what to title this blog, but I figure I'll leave it up to you to add your own title after reading.

I've been living in the DC metro area for almost 3 years. During this time, I've bumped into a number of fairly attractive single black men. If I were to go more in depth, I'm sure I would be able to write a book about my experience with dating in the district. I started this blog to update friends about my not-so-interesting life. After some recent disappointments, I decided to stay away from blogging. It was almost depressing. Girl meets guy - guy appears to be all that and a bag of chips! Then somewhere along the line, something goes wrong!

It's a story that I'm so use to. I'm at a point in life where I want to just give up...but when I start thinking about it... I'm only 24! I'm sure I'm going to have more disappointments dating. I honestly don't think I can go through with it. I just can't deal with the constant excuses, the constant lies! To be quite frank - I think it's absolutely ridiculous!

Some may say I can't always blame the men...but since I think I'm perfect (sarcasm!), I refuse to blame myself!

I'm more irritated than anything! Ugh!
I'll be back... I promise!

1 comment:

  1. how about writing about something other than dating then homie... if you are frustrated allow your creative juices to flow thru your thoughts... and then, title this post "kick rocks"

    ReplyDelete