Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Updates!

Since we last spoke, a few things have changed in my life. Nothing drastic! However, I do think I should update you!
  • I decided to move to Woodbridge! Although things aren't set in stone as yet, I'm 90% sure it's going to happen! :) I'm dreading the traffic!
  • I plan on purchasing a vehicle by November 1st! Me thinks it can happen! Time to save! :)
  • I'm now with AT&T! I won't even get into the whole Sprint drama!
  • I haven't spoken to (who I thought was) a good friend of mine in a couple of months! We spoke EVERY DAY! Three to four times a day! Now he just kinda disappeared on me! :( I'm sad! We've been friends since my freshman year of college! He also read my blog! Hopefully he'll read this and see that he's missed!
  • I went to Vegas! Pictures will be posted shortly! :) What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! So nothing to talk about there!
  • I got a new laptop, digital camera & printer! Woot Woot! :)
  • I have a new LOVE for twitter! I know, I know! I would add the twitter gadget to my page, but that means I'll have to make my posts unprotected, which I just won't do! I say some reckless stuff @ times! I don't want the sweet girl image you have of me to be tainted!
I guess that's really it! I'll do my best to keep you posted! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey ... I also had a friend of mine to just stop answering my phone calls .. What up with that??? No warning are nothing.. She filled a huge void in my life.. ( (I miss her)) I think she go a man .. And trying to keep men if they don't work out.. Shhhhhhhh. ... But I'm moving on peace .... Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete