Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tomorrow May Never Come

I always find it hard to express my innermost feelings to a love one. When I want to have that special talk, I tend to rehearse in my head what I'm going to say and exactly how I'm going to say it.

Some may say I over-analyze everything. If I have something to say, why not just say it? Well, that's something I'm currently working on.

In the past few years, I've had some friends (and a former love interest) pass away. Prior to, I didn't get a chance to speak to them to tell them how much they meant to me. Nowadays, when someone dies, everyone flocks to their Facebook page to express how much that person meant to them. I'm also guilty of this. A part of me is hoping they see this 2-page post I added to their Facebook wall. I know I will never get a response from them, but I still do it.

I'm not saying that doing this is wrong, I just think that we (or should I say "I") need to do better. Why do we wait until it's too late? Why not just say it then?

Like I said, it's something that I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment