Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stress

I'm really not feeling myself right about now. Every day I come into work, I find myself sitting at my desk with my hand on my head because of these migraines I keep getting. There are so many reasons for my stress, but I will spare you the details... esp. since this blog is public.

Over the past few weeks, maybe even months, I haven't been myself. I usually have an upbeat personality, but as of late I am someone many people may not want to be around. I get irritated rather easily... Every time I get an email requesting me to do something, I take it as though it's an attack against me (don't ask)... I argue about sh*t that's not even worth arguing about. What the *bleep* is wrong with me?!?! My mother even made a comment that I looked stressed out. Never did I think that in my 20's someone would tell me that.

I no longer have motivation to go to the gym. So that only means one thing...weight gain. The thought of traveling to DC for a visit to the landmarks or even a quick drink with friends does not interest me anymore. I really hope that I get out of this funk soon because I truly miss the old me.

...More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment