Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain's VP Pick

I'm not sure why I didn't see this coming...but ummmm.. Yea!
McCain definitely surprised me with this pick, Sarah Palin.

Honestly, if I was a Hillary supporter, I would honestly be offended! Regardless of what the the Republican strategists say...this is a very desperate attempt by the McCain campaign to sway Hillary's supporters. Right off the back Palin started reaching out to Hillary's supporters. As a woman, I am somewhat insulted! You figured most women voted for Hillary because she's a woman. Ok, that may be right for some...however, have it ever occurred to the McCain campaign that people actually LIKED Hillary? Yes, she had her faults...however, she still received 18 million votes! That's something that can not go unnoticed!

I'm reading all these different blogs about this story! And honestly, there are actually women out there (e.g. P.U.M.A) that will be voting for McCain come election day because of this decision. I'm not sure if they just really really hate Obama or they just really want a woman (any) to be in the White House! The most interesting thing I heard about her all day was the fact that she loves moose burgers. Yes folks... moose burgers. Apparently that's the big thing in Alaska!

I mean...come on people! This is really annoying me! So let's say the tables were turned. Let's say...Hillary won the Democratic nomination and she selected John Edwards (w/o the controversy) as her VP vhoice. So to try to get the black Democrats, the McCain camp chose a black person as his VP. Do you really think blacks would flock to the GOP? Hellllllll Nooooo! #1...If you are a real Democrat, you can not seriously vote for them! They are against everything that the Democratic party stands for! Come on ladies! We are smarter than that! If you are pro-choice...Sarah Palin is not your lady! If you support gay rights...Sarah Palin is not your lady! If you believe in the theory of evolution...Sarah Palin is not your lady! She's an ultra-conservative!

McCain alone is a bad choice for women! He voted against equal pay for women! He also voted against the domestic violence act!

If McCain wins... I can honestly see many people doing the same thing they did after the voted for G. Bush the second time.... they would regret it! Election day isn't here yet! Please... let's make a smart choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment