Monday, August 18, 2008

The New Me'Shell!

I'm at a point in my life where I just want to start over. I mean...what the heck do I have to lose?! This weekend, I went for a new "do. " So now my hair is right below my ears. I'm not sure if I really like it. The guy clipped a little too much for my liking...but eh..it's hair! It will grow back.

Could I be going through some sort of a mid-mid-life crisis? UGH! But anywho...I am also currently looking for a part-time job. I'm hoping to get a job working at either Coach, Nordstroms...or one of my favorite stores. Yes.. I know! You should never work where you shop! HOWEVER.... I need that good ole discount! Plus...X-Mas is coming up soon! (& so is my b'day!)

But back to my reinvention! I hope to lose about 10 pounds. Please folks..don't start with the whole.. you don't need to lose weight crap! I just want to! I think I need to go for a run! Now that the weather is cooling down, this might be the perfect time to do so! I also plan on taking advantage of bookstores & libraries. I really need to read more! I feel like I haven't read much since I graduated (2 years ago!).

I guess I can also take advantage of websites that allow folks to share books.

But I guess that's all for now. I'll try to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment