Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dear Metro

Dear Metro,

First let me begin by saying that I have been a faithful customer for 3 years. I began my metro experience shortly after I moved to the DC area. I must say, when I first moved here, I was delighted at the cleanliness of the metro stations. I also enjoyed the fact that you had the estimated arrival time for the trains! Totally cool feature!

I've had some good experiences and some not-so-good experiences with your service. First things first... I ride the bus every morning and afternoon. One thing I can not tolerate is metro bus drivers that do not know where they're going. They rely on the riders to tell them where to go! If the normal bus driver is unavailable, I say you find people that are familiar with the particular route before you send them off with nothing but a few mapquest directions! I don't really mind this happening in the evening, but not in the morning! Many of us would actually prefer being on time to work.

There may be some things that I just don't understand about the operation behind metro. However, as a customer, it comes off as poor management.

You may want to fix that!

Sincerely,
Me'Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment