Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Press Play

So I may be in the minority here (or not).. But if you saw the play icon, would you expect it to play or pause?

I figured if I press the play icon, it would do just that...PLAY!

Pandora, you really need to fix that! It's very confusing! Here I am thinking something is wrong with my speakers, when in fact...Pandora just does not know the difference between Play & Pause!

Ok, enough about my press play/pause rant! :)

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week! I am getting ready to watch Milk. The movie received a number of awards, so I hope it's good. Then again, Sean Penn is in it... NUFF SAID!

I'll be back soon (I think)

1 comment:

  1. Yo!!! I don't use Pandora but isnt that about the dumbest media blunder to date, happens in alot of media players. bothers me too, wasnt going to blog about it...but it bothers me too Shelly...

    ReplyDelete