Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Birthday/X-mas List

As promised, below... you will find a list of things that I am requesting for my 24th Birthday. Please feel free to combine B'day/X-mas presents! I'm use to it by now!


http://www.cmu.edu/stores/computer/images/ipod-touch1.jpghttp://www.onlybehappy.com/main/images/ipod-classic.jpg
iPod touch or iPod classic
I would be greatly for either! :)

Citizens of Humanity 'Ingrid' Stretch Jeans (Pacific Wash)Citizens of Humanity 'Ingrid' Stretch Jeans (Pacific Wash)

Citizens of Humanity jeans
size 26

COACH LEGACY LEATHER TOTE
Coach Legacy Leather Tote


These items are for those that don't mind spending over $200 on me! :) For those that might be a little more cautious with your pockets... a nice gift card will do! :)

Please note that this is all in the name of fun. I'm not an individual that feels as though I need gifts in order for my day to be complete. I'm glad for my wonderful family and the few friends that I have! As I stated in my previous post...all I really care to have is another year on this earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment