Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You are NOT Beyonce!

To all my single ladies... please, please, please... stop it with the Beyonce movement! As much as I love Beyonce, I am not one that takes her songs literally!

Men are going to run away once they hear you start repeating those infamous words... If you like it, then you should've put a ring on it! We all know most men are scared of commitment! That's a given! But when you stress the importance of being engaged/married/etc., do you really think that's going to keep them around much longer? I highly doubt that!

They will eventually come around... Beyonce has her man, so please note that You Are Not Beyonce!!

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. There is a girl here, who on the first 'date' mentioned how she doesnt date unless its for marriage...yep, she rarely sees me anymore, and when she does, I duck.
    Im not afraid of the commitment, but damn, really...first date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I agree, I dont understand how the girl would expect to know who she wants to marry withouth dating them first. I suppose you dont want to waste time dating someone who you cant, at least, imagine yourself marrying though.

    ReplyDelete