Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year...not really a new me!

I hope that 2009 brings much success your way! I am sitting here thinking about what to wear for this new year's party this evening. I decided to go to indulj. The cost is $40 and they have open bar from 9 pm - midnight! Not bad! Last year around this time, I was partying with the NJ Nets! Good times! I laughed! I cried! Ahhh...what a wonderful way to bring in 2008!

I remember writing down a list of things that I hope to accomplish in 2008. Ask me how much of it I actually accomplished. Absolutely NADA! So I decided to go ahead and just do things I know I can accomplish! I'm honestly sick and tired of people using the new year to change their lives. The way I look at it...the moment you realize your life is heading on the wrong path, you should change it right then and there! So that's what I'm going to do!

I hope everyone have a safe night! Be careful out there!

Love always (& forever),
Me'Shell

1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful,
    maybe try finding one thing to change for the better in the new year, and use your phone's or Google calender to have reminders to make progress with your one thing. Your view on people making changes is cool, except that it leaves out the opportunity to make an individual positive change. It only accounts for a negative consequence leading to a reaction. Hope you enjoyed New Years, I was just at home. Tired from traveling I suppose, I flew back from Alabama yesterday.

    ReplyDelete