Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rant: My Weight

You know what bothers me most? Hearing from others that I need to gain weight! Granted, I'm not underweight... I'm actually smack down in the middle of a healthy weight for my height!

You know what? Instead of me gaining weight, why don't you lose it! I was actually a tad bit thicker back in high school and the beginning of my college years. Then, I realized that I wasn't too happy with my size. At that point, I knew I had to do something about it.

Please don't take this personal - I just heard this recently and I just had to say SOMETHING! Slim is definitely not a bad thing! So stop making me feel bad about it!

Sheesh!

2 comments:

  1. you dont need to lose weight boo!!! don;t know who said that... you are perfect the way you are....

    ReplyDelete