Saturday, May 23, 2009

Well, Cosmo Said It!

A friend of mine posted a comment from Cosmo. To summarize - if a man calls you between the hours of 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm, he's definitely interested in you. That does make sense for the most part! I mean, assuming he has a 9-5 type of job, then I would definitely feel good knowing that he was thinking about me while he was at work. But we all know it's not THAT simple! If that was the case, we wouldn't have so many books out there telling women what they need to do in order to find Mr. Right! There wouldn't be so many dating shows out there! Honestly, if it was really THAT simple, I believe the world would be a better place. I do not claim to know much about men, because if I did, I think I wouldn't be writing this right now! I would be in bed with my guy right now watching a movie or something, but I'm not!

So back to this comment from Cosmo - So of course, I'm playing the devil's advocate. Just because a guy calls you between those hours does not mean that he's interested in you. I can look at it like he's just making plans for the night! I would hate for women out there to have false hopes! It's very likely that you can still be considered a booty call if he chooses to call you during those hours. This whole comment led me to think about some of my past relationships. Although the majority of men that I had some type of long term connection with, for the most part, we spoke during the day.

So I will say there might be some truth to this article, however, that can not be the case for everyone. I wonder what type of guys give their "expert opinions" to Cosmo? Are they happily married men? Attractive single men who some may consider "players?" Who are these men?

I'm not even going to lose sleep over this! If a man wants you, he will find his own unique way to show it.

I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Memorials Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment