Monday, April 12, 2010

Daily Word - April 12, 2010

Courtesy of DailyWord.com


Faith
I have everything I need--now and always.


In the spring, I have faith that the air will begin to warm and new sprouts and blossoms will appear. This has happened every spring before now, and it will happen every spring to come.


With this same faith, I know that when I am hungry, food will be available. When I am thirsty, my thirst will be quenched. When I am cold, I will have clothing and shelter. Right now, I have everything I need. As I become aware of the truth of this statement, I am able to drop any worries about what is to come. In this moment, I let go of any fear or anxiety about the future and rest in unwavering faith. All is well. I am at peace knowing I have everything I need.
Do not worry, saying, "What will we eat?" or "What will we drink?" or "What will we wear?"--Matthew 6:31

No comments:

Post a Comment