Monday, April 19, 2010

Late Night Thoughts

You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it
I was wondering maybe
Could I make you my baby
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy
If you ask me I'm ready

- Alicia Keys "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)"

I absolutely love this song! Aside from Alicia Keys beautiful voice, the words just speak so much to me. I'm all for it! If you're both feeling it (at the moment), why not go for it! Why wait? Nothing in life is guaranteed! Although I am not condoning irresponsible behavior, I do believe that in life, you just have to go with it! Society has so many rules already! How long should I wait before I call him back? When should he meet my family? When should we make it official? It's these little questions that make life way too complicated. I find it so much easier to just go with the flow. If you know it's real, then it will all work itself out. No need to worry about all these damn rules! Live. Laugh.Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment