Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's Get Motivated!

Short hiatus, but I'm back!

I have absolutely no excuse for not keeping up with my blogging. Since we last spoke, there hasn't been any changes in my life. Still the same ole "not-so" simple life of mine!

Just recently, I started to think about ways that I can change my life for the better. Ways in which I can improve it. I did a couple of volunteering with the local shelter. However, I still felt as though I needed to do more. It's weird to me, because no matter how much I do, I still feel as though I can do more.

I'm not married, no kids.. so I still have this idea in my mind that RIGHT now is the time. Right now is when I decide that I can do anything I put my mind to. I have no restrictions! Well, aside from my work schedule. But even that can be changed.

I need to get moving because time is passing us by (quickly)! Next thing you know, I'll be married with kids complaining about what I should have done while I was still young!

So now is the time to GET MOTIVATED!

Stay blessed! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment