Sunday, November 23, 2008

Books to read

As I sit here in the wonderful library, I've realized how much I miss reading. I came to the library in hopes of finding Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. But of course, I was a day late and a dollar short! The books are pretty much gone! I am #191 on the waiting list. So I decided to purchase a used copy on amazon.com - which I did! :) So with that being said... Here are a list of books I hope to complete in the next few months:
  • Twilight
  • New Moon
  • Eclipse
  • Breaking Dawn
In that particular order...

And I also plan to start the Harry Potter series!

  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

So I can honestly say that I have YET to read a Harry Potter book. So I figured this would be a good time to start. Whatever I'm unable to get at the library, I will purchase on amazon.

I'll do my best to update my blog on my progress. I'm also long due for a blog about love. Stay tuned!

1 comment: