Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Mind is Blank

I've been meaning to write a blog, however, I'm not sure what to speak about. There is so much to say...however, the words just don't seem to come out right! Don't you just hate that?!

So basically what I'm trying to say is...this post is going to be RANDOM as hell!

  • Is it me or are the men in DC losing their "umph"-factor?! I'm sure the same can be said for the women, however... I honestly have yet to meet a guy with that "umph"-factor!
  • So I've been on this eHarmony thing for over a month now...and honestly, it's super wack! #1..The guys that do sound somewhat interesting, they don't' have a picture! Big No No! If you're on a dating site, why not post a picture?
  • Am I the only one that's really annoyed at Kim from The Real Housewives of Atlanta? Ugh! She's ridiculous! She can't sing...yet she apparently has an album coming out! She claims to be 29...YEA F*cking right?! She's with a married man....and shes somehow proud to be a mistress!
  • I love Nene!
  • I'm sick & tired of being sick & tired!
  • 1 month...1 week...2 days until my b'day!
The end

1 comment: