Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yes We Can..

Those three words changed history! Yes We Can! As I write this... I'm filled with joy and pride! I'm excited! President-Elect Barack Obama! I don't know about you, but that sounds like music to my ears!

When Barack Obama started his candidacy back in February of 2007, there were so many that wrote him off. "He's too young" - some say. "He's too inexperienced" - others said! & of course we heard... "America will never elect a black president!" Well, they did!

On November 4 - I cried! I couldn't stop crying! I laughed! I cried! I hugged strangers! I screamed! I was ecstatic!

I looked at the faces of the others cheering on the new president of the United States! I smiled even harder! There were blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians... cheering on the news that America made the RIGHT CHOICE!
I am proud to be an American!

2 comments:

  1. Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama,Obama

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you are not an American you FOREIGNER!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete